MeSue;643058 Wrote:
> I only have the default plug-ins at the moment.

Disable the included plugins as well. MusicIP has been problematic in
7.6.

You might want to point the server at some subset of your music library
until you get this sorted out. Better yet, I recommend creating a small
test library by copying about 100 albums to a new folder. Pick some
compilations, some artists with one album, some artists with more than
one album, albums from different genre, some multi-disc sets, a few
albums with non-ASCII characters in the artist, album, or song name.
Shouldn't take more than five minutes to create such a test library.

--
JJZolx