nicolas75;654948 Wrote:
> I had a Classic, and now a Touch, daily use for nearly 4 years now.
> So the answer is yes, I have actually used SBS.
> I actually decided it is not reliable and user friendly enough.
> When I see so simple and straightforward features not implemented in
> the first place (nobody should ever have to ask for some of them, there
> is a real geek way of thinking in this product), I actually want to be
> able to use the Touch without SBS (I may use SBS when I think it is
> fine, but not always, may be never)

I'm interested in what you think is missing from SBS. IME it has more
USEFUL features than the majority of competing products.

I know you will claim they are "geeky" but MIP and INGUZ integration
will keep me using SBS in preference to any vanilla DLNA solution.

If you look at the combination of iPeng and SBS, it's pretty much
unbeatable. The only major feature I'm missing is Muso-style navigation
through my library.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.