gharris999 wrote:
> I assume you're not talking about running *-simultaneous instances-* of
> LMS/SBS on the same machine -- which, if you are, would require some
> pretty footwork as far as I know.

No, that's exactly what I'm talking about - simultaneous instances. I've
run as many as 10 or 12 instances on my server simultaneously with the
SVN checkouts. I can run as many instances as I like from any one of the
checkouts.

So it looks like I'll need either multiple clones, each containing a
different version, or else I'll need to script updates to fetch, do a
checkout of a different version, then copy that version to its final
location and repeat for each version. I could use a directory sync tool
like robocopy to minimize the copying to only updated files.