mherger wrote:
> > Supporting IE8 and later should definitely be fine, if we want we can
> > probably also go higher than that and just ask people who have
> problem
> > to install newer IE versions to install Chrome or Firefox or stay on
> LMS
> > 7.8.
>
> Just checked with IE9: there are visual glitches (no CSS rounded
> corners, some odd margins), but it's mostly working. XP is dead. Vista
> never was really alive. And on Windows 7+ you can get IE10. Or one of
> the alternatives anyway, as you say. I'd probably just stick with IE10+,
>
> as this is so much more standards compliant.
>
> > However, I guess the general issue is that any changes in the web UI
> > needs to be tested on a lot of different web browser versions, we can
> > limit the scope a bit but it's still going to be a lot of testing
> work.
>
> Yep.
>
> --
>
> Michael

XP is dead but Server 2003 lingers. IE8 is latest version available on
that platform. Probably not a real issue considering other browsers work
fine.

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.7.3 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2