JJZolx wrote:
> Hmm... My library has 43,600 flac files in 3600 albums.
> My library.db is 120MB,
> artwork.db is only 91MB.
> Every album has a cover.jpg per folder, with most of them 600x600 pixels
> in size, some older ones smaller.
>
> What would account for the large difference in library size? Embedded
> images?
>
> Why would GDResizer need to be called if covers are being pre-cached?
>
> Michael?

77379 tracks (mp3 320) in 5436 Albums.

My library.db is 124 MB
artwork.db is 169 MB
Every album has a cover.jpg per folder, with most of them 600x600 pixels
in size and all tracks have embedded artwork (the 600 x 600 from the
folder)

I dont use Radio or the Music & Artist Info plugin.
So "my" Artwork is only filled with my Covers.

AFAIK GDresizer does all the little artwork like eg. cover_96x96_p.png