So would you prefer that the statistic information panel is created in an
Addon or is the preference to get it programmed in the main blender ?

About a statistic panel in the property editor:
Would that get its own tab and icon on the property editor header ?

Is it possible to add extra tabs (extra icons) to the Property editor
from Python ? If that can be done, then the entire statistics panel
could be created in python (and added as Addon).

About the proposed display of the memory usage:
Is there a reason for moving the Memory statistic
to the left side of the statistic string ?

-gaia-