I saw the editor when you mentioned it recently--looks good. I myself don't
need it right now because I'm using Mellel & Bookends together. I just
mentioned it for those who were interested in working on the BibDesk-Mellel
connection (I'm not qualified, myself). The Bookends interface is quite
extensive.

--Ingrid