On Wednesday, November 14, 2007, at 09:44AM, "Alexander H. Montgomery" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
>A few hiccups:
>
>*The web bookmarks only seem to be available when "Web" is active in
>the left pane; they should probably be universally available.

So it should switch to the web group and load that page?  That seems
reasonable.  (looks like Christiaan just added that for you)

>*With searches, it's clear what can and can't be searched. With Web,
>it's not (there's also no Help button in the URL bar). Some default
>bookmarks or a homepage setting (Google Scholar?) might be one way of
>dealing with this.

You mean it's not clear what sites can be scraped?  You can search anything you
want, since it's just a web page.  The lack of help is a bug...we're waiting
for someone to fix it ;).

>*Unrelatedly (or maybe this is related), my (database) Search
>Bookmarks seem to be no longer available at all! They're listed in the
>menu, but grayed out.

Strange...I see the same thing here.

>(I've also noticed that there's no ISI search
>syntax help available)

We're also waiting for someone to write the help for that.  I started work on a
tokenizing search field last summer, but never finished it.

thanks,
adam