On 2008-01-08, at 3:55 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> Hopefully you know that you can drag files to rearrange them
> currently, and the order will be preserved?  That's sort of tedious,
> but you can probably script it as well.

Really? I don't see this in the latest nightly. Dragging vertically
doesn't seem to rearrange.

<double-checked> Ah, I see, they're ordered horizontally, not
vertically (I had a narrow window such that they were vertical, so I
thought dragging the second pub above the first would move it. Turns
out you drag it to the *left* of the first pub.

-AHM