On Aug 19, 2011, at 11:07 , Adam M. Goldstein wrote:

> On Aug 19, 2011, at 1:51 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
[snip]
> OK, so this brings me back to that great question, are we in a position to do
> a new release? I don't know if Christiaan did in fact update the
> localizations. I hadn't seen any discussion of bugs coming up on the list,
> but it looks like there was one. Any more?

I've been using BibDesk on 10.7 for a while now, and have not noticed a problem.

> I wasn't going to bring this up because it sounded too complicated at first
> but I thought that if say ten of us chipped in $4 each or whatever, we could
> outfit Christiaan (and maybe Adam?) with an installation of Lion, so we could
> start seeing the stuff like the full screen mode and the changes to the
> scroll bars. It's going to have to happen sometime, I suppose.

Aren't the scroll bar changes transparent (so to speak)?  They are provided by
system libraries, not BibDesk.  Or do I misunderstand your intent?  AFAICT, the
scroll bar thingies work just fine.

I know (from traffic on bibdesk-flame :-}) that Adam has 10.7, and Skim has
10.7 support now, so I'm pretty sure Christian does.  Otherwise, I'm happy to
send sometime by CTP (cash transfer protocol)...

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large