On Aug 24, 2011, at 1:48 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> Adam Goldstein wrote:
>
>>> Maybe this is a feature? Of Lion? Two panels can be correlated with one
>>> another in the manner of a diff layout, as one moves, the other one does
>>> too.
>>

> It's clearly a bug, but it's one that I can't reproduce for some reason.  I
> hypothesize that it's because my trackpad only supports two-finger swipe, but
> I'm not buying a new laptop just to work on BibDesk again...I'll wait until
> this one needs a 3rd logic board replacement because of the crappy NVIDIA
> GeForce 8600M GT.

Sooo...what do we do for the next release? I am not inclined to release BibDesk
with such a conspicuous bug, no matter whose bug it is.

The problem is still there with the scrollers set for "always visible."

Can we revert back to a point at which none of the Lion-specific changes were
made? I think this would help, because I don't remember any of this happening
before those changes were made, even though I was running Lion for some of that
time. But, maybe I just didn't notice.

Adam

------------------
Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS