Hi Cecil, I do have some registered stock, but most is unregistered. It really does not make a difference in my buyers whether the sheep are registered or not. I keep some reg. stock for 4-H kids and if someone does want registered stock specifically. Same price no matter what they are! The website in my opinion is the difference in what one can sell their sheep for. There is an awful lot of people looking for hair sheep.....let them know through the web you have them. Sue

From: "Cecil Bearden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info>
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] sale prices in OKla
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:33:35 -0500

Susan and William:
 Are your sheep registered?  I have stayed away from the registration
because of the need to tag them for ID purposes.  I keep my ram rotated in
order to prevent inbreeding.  My flock is healthy, but just not registered.
I would love to get $150 for ewes and lambs...

I do not have a website.  I need to get one.  right now, I am trying to get
a decent internet connection. My connection speed is between 4.8 and 19.2
Kbps most of the time.   It takes a long time to look at any website, and
even longer to upload pictures...

Cecil in OKla