-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cecil
Bearden
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:34 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] sale prices in OKla

Susan and William:
 Are your sheep registered?  I have stayed away from the registration
because of the need to tag them for ID purposes.  I keep my ram rotated in
order to prevent inbreeding.  My flock is healthy, but just not registered.
I would love to get $150 for ewes and lambs...

I do not have a website.  I need to get one.  right now, I am trying to get
a decent internet connection. My connection speed is between 4.8 and 19.2
Kbps most of the time.   It takes a long time to look at any website, and
even longer to upload pictures...

Cecil in OKla