The rams reported in this morning with five H. Contortus eggs, 250 eggs
per gram.  That is negligible.  They are getting 1/2 tsp DE per day
(that's actually a lot of dust on a small grain ration), and were moved
to a paddock that had been rested for 30 days.  Could be also, that the
worms are going into hypobiosis (dormancy).  We've had a couple of nice
frosts, so hopefully that will help kill some of the larvae in the other
paddock.  Will shift them back next week, another 30 day rotation (life
cycle of worms is 21 days).

Totally inconclusive, but parasite management is an integrated effort,
and I am sure happy with today's report.  Will keep checking in on this.

Regards,
Barb L.