With the Basic-H treatment, you should find parts of the
parasite itself, and not just eggs. The premise behind
using a 'detergent' is the use of the detergent to  destroy
the protective oily/waxy coating of the parasite, exposing
it to the enzymes and acids of the digestive process.  Keep
that in mind while peering through the microscope.

 Terry W

 That's another nice thing about having