On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:44:29 +0100 Owen Franssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I used to use bb4win on my XP machine and I got used to having a few
> plugins installed and running in blackbox. But I'm having a hard time
> finding plugins for the linux version... does anyone know where to find
> these?

I don't think there are any plugins for Blackbox in the sense you mean.
bb4win and other Windows shell replacements are quite different from
Blackbox. I remember bb4win developers mentioning that they only took a bit
of code (the graphics library) from Blackbox when they forked.

Perhaps if you tell us what kind of functionality you are trying to achieve
we can suggest something.

--
Ciprian Popovici