I'm actually using 0.70beta2 - will your patch work for that Martin?
I don't think so... I think you should look at fpanel:
http://fbpanel.sourceforge.net/
instead... That should work now that BB is FWNet compatible - haven't tried it, though - I'm still stuck with 0.65...

Sorry...

// Martin

Is it possible to show all open applications on the curretn desktop on the taskbar as opposed to only the currently active one?
Sorry for just dumping in at the thread - don't know what version of BB you're referring to :-) But in case it's 0.65, I once created a taskbar-patch for just that:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=716173&group_id=40696&atid=428682 See a screenshot here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=40696&atid=428682&file_id=46910&aid=716173