I'm actually using 0.70beta2 - will your patch work for that Martin?

Regards,
Owen

Martin Egholm Nielsen wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to show all open applications on the curretn desktop on the taskbar as opposed to only the currently active one?

I'm not sure what taskbar you mean. Blackbox doesn't have one. I suspect
you mean the toolbar. If so, well, the toolbar wasn't meant for anything
more than what it already does. Here's a hopefully useful read about the
toolbar:
http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=BlackboxDocumentation%2FBlackboxToolbar

Sorry for just dumping in at the thread - don't know what version of BB you're referring to :-) But in case it's 0.65, I once created a taskbar-patch for just that:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=716173&group_id=40696&atid=428682

See a screenshot here:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=40696&atid=428682&file_id=46910&aid=716173

Best regards, Martin