Is it possible to show all open applications on the curretn desktop on the taskbar as opposed to only the currently active one?

Owen Franssen wrote:
Thanks for the help Ciprian.

The version of bbpager I have is the latest one I could find - 0.3.1

I shall be checking out the monitoring tools you mentioned and if I have
lots of spare time I may try and get a trash can to work :p but thats
not a priority.

Owen

Ciprian Popovici wrote:

First, please note that this list sets replies to the sender by default, so
use "reply to all" if you want to reach the list too.