Ok, when I wrote this I did not know that bbconf existed :) That takes
care of most of my complaints (although I'm away from home and have not
had a chance to try it out myself yet). GUI config was what i liked a lot
about windowmaker ... so bbconf should do it for me.
anther wish is a panel/launcher. i think bbbutton would do that, but it's
been listed on the bbtools site as a wish for over half a year now, and i
have not seen it yet.
i'd aslo like to see something like bbmouse and bbsound for controlling
mouse speed etc and the sound volume. most other apps i can think of are
already there.
finally, i'd love to see fundamental session management ... just something
that will remember what dockapps i had in the slit and what applications
were running when i logged off. or at least something that would let the
slit remember what was in it at the time i logged out.
so there's my wish list for bb. I'll have to get back home and give bbconf
a try for sure now - can't wait :)

-----------

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> tp40 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > i love bb, but i
> > think it still has a lot of room to grow
>
> If you mentioned the features or functionality that you are missing or
> think is insufficiently implemented, we can discuss them and debate
> whether or not they actually need to be implemented etc.
>
> -Jan
>
> --
> Jan Schaumann
> http://www.netmeister.org