On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, Uwe Düffert wrote:

I stopped testing binutils anyway. All results were very close, just as I was used to it for years. The difference between the slowest and the fastest run was about 0.6% (3m04.095 vs 3m05.282 real time measured by time), no matter what I was doing in the background (console only, 4850e (dual core), only 1 core compiling). I'll run glibc next, but don't expect much difference. May be we should all test abiword, but I don't usually build it and probably quite a lot of its prerequisites neither...
Same with glibc here: The difference between the slowest and the fastest run is just 0.3% (16m53.825 vs 16m57.186).

Uwe