Peter B. Steiger wrote:
> Well, the --disable-profilelocking didn't have any effect; FF still
> complains that my profile is already in use when I click on a link in
> email (Evolution) while FF is already open.  When that didn't work I
> also tried adding --enable-profilesharing, but it looks like that is
> turned on by default.
>
> I guess it's time to head over to bugzilla... I figured I was just doing
> something wrong, but if nobody else here can build it without the
> profile locking behavior, it's not just my problem.

I'm in the same boat as you, Peter.  I have to use DJ's script to get it
to work the way I want (links in mail open tabs in the running firefox,
mailtos in firefox start a compose window in thunderbox).

IIRC (some months now) Gentoo's build includes such a script too, so
it's probably a design feature, not a bug, in Firefox/Thunderbox.

R.