On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 13:12 -0500, DJ Lucas wrote:
> Simon Geard wrote:
> >
> > Your timing is impeccable - they finally released 0.5.12 yesterday :)
>
> Hehe...should've sent this Sunday as I had intended to do.  The
> util-linux requirement kills the new release...have to wait till

Yes, I just spotted that now, when I tried to upgrade from the candidate
- had to quickly re-download and install the old one again. Quickly
diffing the two, it seems they must have given up on any code freeze
that should have been in place when the candidate came out - the changes
are far too big.

Simon.