Em 12-01-2014 12:09, akhiezer escreveu:
>> Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:07:23 +0000 (GMT)
>> From: Richard <r_j_humphr...@yahoo.co.uk>
>> To: BLFS Support List <blfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org>
>> Subject: Re: [blfs-support] WebKitGTK-1/Flash
>>

> Some general points to bear in mind, if not already:

Good points.

> ----

> * post commands used, & stdout/stderr, if possible.

Very good point, this. It is a point that a only remembered later, after
my last message in the thread. We are assuming the system is LFS/BLFS
based, the instructions used are more or less close to the ones in the
book. It would be good Richard posted here akhiezer's suggestions (above
and in his original post).

--
[]s,
Fernando