From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kenny Johnson
Sent: 19 March 2011 18:41
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] new to blind computing and searching

thanks for the reply and the info!  i saw something by dragon naturally
speaking that was sort of voice controlled.  if you said "write email" it
would open a new email.  all those screen readers leave a lot to be desired
when it comes to surfing the internet.  you have to go through all the links
at the top of the page to get to the content...  thanks again for your time!