Smart Computing claims the latest version of Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium is top notch for speech to text and voice activation.

Brad

On 3/20/2011  06:07 PM Kenny Johnson said...
I realize they dont "need" voice activated computers but it would be much
much eaiser and faster.  and the technology exists.  the fact is that people
could do many things on the computer through complete voice activation.  the
software just needs to be written... i am surprised it has not been done
already.  can u tell me an example of one that promised voice activation but
did not work very well?  i would love to check it out.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5969 (20110320) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Sometimes you really can't go around what you've got to go through
...but you really can get through the things you'll never get over. --Anonymous

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse