Kenny,

Ah, I see. What you are looking for is an artificial intelligence. They don't exist yet. Although, Watson made it look pretty real.

Just because a computer can turn your speech into machine readable text, doesn't mean it understands what you are saying.

If you wanted to tell your computer "go to facebook", "update my status", then someone would have had to program all the commands that it requires to do those things, then program the speech recognition system to execute those commands when it receives your commands.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but for that system to work for more than a couple of web sites, or a few dozen commands, it would be pretty complex.

Sorry, but computers just aren't quite that smart yet.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi