The best that i found is System Access. It has the best voices and you can download the newest voices free. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenny Johnson" <kennyjjohn...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:30 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] new to blind computing and searching

hello, i am brand new to this type of group and to the whole subject of
blind computing. when i started searching for computers for the blind i was
surprised because I thought I would find a lot of great voice activated
computers that would make it easy... all i see so far are some clunky screen
readers....

can someone tell me what the best voice controlled computer for the blind
is?

thanks
kenny