----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Siegel" <tsie...@nfbcal.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 9:13 PM

For wht it's worth, I still have one or two games in the works, though I
haven't a clue if they're going to be released, since I'm kind of a
perfectionist (for my own purposes), and I'm a bit short on ideas to
finish the gardneing game I was working on. Also working on a mud type
game engine, still pick that one up from time to time and work on it,
but since my battleship game hasn't received a single feedback since it
was released way back in 2005, I'm not really all that motivated to
finish anything, so I work on them when the mood strikes, and lately,
I've been reading more books than programming on games, so no progress
there.
Besides the battleship I released back in 2005 which never garnered a
single feedback, I also attempted a dungeon crawl type game a few years
ago, and never got feedback on that either even from the folks who were
supposed to be beta testers, so I'm not really all that enthusiastic
when it comes to producing games for the blind market. I work on what I
feel like, and if something turns out to be fun for me to work on it,
then I'll do so, if I run out of ideas, or can't think of some way to
make a fun progression, then the game sits around on my hd until I get
back to it (if ever) I have several partially completed projects that
never went anywhere, because I couldn't think of anything to make them
interesting, and with the wonderful feedback I've gotten on my previous
attempts, I figure there's no point in asking for help, so the projects
just sit around collecting dust. Until and/or unless I get new
ideas/energy to work on them.
So, now you know the whole story as to why I haven't bothered to
announce new games on here, and am not likely to do so in the near future.