Aaron and other BGT developers.
I managed to find a little hack to get past the "not a valid windows 32" application" error messages. I was successfully able to play and finish Manomon, the gate, and even do a few missions in psychostrike. However, I realise that playing the bad guy didn't really sit well with me, but I digress. With your permission, I was wondering if it would be OK if I either upload the patched executables to my webspace, or sent the patches to Aaron so that he could repackage them in his games? I'm sure there are still a few XP users out there who would dearly love to have a try at these titles.