And that’s great and all, but developer’s really don’t want to have to support an OS that let’s be honest. Has been out of any sort of support for several years now.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: john
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:07 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] BGT games and windows XPsp3

Xp shouldn't be used as a primary os, and it should avoid the internet where possible (which is probably what you're referring to here).

That said, it still works just fine for a lot of things as long as you're careful, and plays some games significantly better (like GMA).

So yeah, I'd like the ability to play games on xp, because it lets me use my xp machine as a gaming focused box when I want to, and makes me free to switch between computers more easily without having to judge what I can and can't do with any one of them.