Agreed with Liam and others.
I see it rather illogical to expect developers to continue supporting
a long since discontinued OS (approaching 6 years) riddled with
vulnerabilities left right and center. Many platforms, steam for
example, reportedly no longer work anyway... So a game focused box
would end up a particularly limited game focused box.
If you're the type that likes to hack your way around an outdated
system, to each his own I suppose.

Back to the main point of the thread. Out of curiosity, how did you
manage to pull that off? My understanding has it that "not a valid
win32 application" can be caused by an invalid PE header or corrupt
executable.

--

my github:
http://github.com/cartertemm