Well xp is a good os.

I may even go back to xp on a vm or on a machine for older software and offline shell related stuff.

Win10 is a megaton better with the shell, and 99.9% of the time I don't really use the shell but get deep enough and the shell semi destroys itself.

On 6/11/2019 5:56 pm, Liam Erven wrote:

Question. It is almost 2020 and people are still using xp?

*From: *Stephen <mailto:whocr...@internode.on.net>
*Sent: *Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:09 PM
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Subject: *[blind-gamers] BGT games and windows XPsp3

Aaron and other BGT developers.

I managed to find a little hack to get past the "not a valid windows

32" application" error messages.

I was successfully able to play and finish Manomon, the gate, and

even do a few missions in psychostrike.

However, I realise that playing the bad guy didn't really sit well

with me, but I digress.

With your permission, I was wondering if it would be OK if I either

upload the patched executables to my webspace, or sent the patches to

Aaron so that he could repackage them in his games?

I'm sure there are still a few XP users out there who would dearly

love to have a try at these titles.