Question. It is almost 2020 and people are still using xp?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Stephen
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:09 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] BGT games and windows XPsp3

Aaron and other BGT developers.

I managed to find a little hack to get past the "not a valid windows

32" application" error messages.

I was successfully able to play and finish Manomon, the gate, and

even do a few missions in psychostrike.

However, I realise that playing the bad guy didn't really sit well

with me, but I digress.

With your permission, I was wondering if it would be OK if I either

upload the patched executables to my webspace, or sent the patches to

Aaron so that he could repackage them in his games?

I'm sure there are still a few XP users out there who would dearly

love to have a try at these titles.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#121152) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic