Dale got most of what people were asking, but as far as how you tell the
time:

You push the button on the side of the watch, then run your finger,
clockwise, around the face.  You will feel a steady vibration where the
hour hand is, and if you keep running your finger around, when you get to
the minute hand, you will feel a series of short vibrations.  One pulse
for each minute passed that five minute mark.

so, if the time is 3:23 you run your finger around and you will feel a
steady buzz at the 3 position, then at the 4 position you will feel three
short pulses, a pause, three short pulses, and that repeats until you take
your finger away.

The vibration time has nothing to do with where the physical hands are.
Mine got out of sync and the time I read was correct, but the hands were
wrong.  Syncing the hands to the tactile time was a pain for Teresa.  We
did everything the book said, but for some reason, it didn't quite work.
We eventually got it sorted out, but it was a workaround.

Yes, you can set it for any time you wish.  No the radio has nothing to do
with setting the time, unless you are listening to the radio for a time
signal.  No you cannot read different time zones.

There is also a vibrating alarm that is settable by a blind person.

It takes two batteries and it appears best to change both at the same
time.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi