From: Betsy Whitney
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] newly installed bathroom with poor cleanup

Thank heaven she had a contract, even if she didn't have it checked
by a lawyer first.
The contractor should be carrying insurance. If there is such a thing
for the customer, I think the contractor should have to pay for it,
but that's my own half cent opinion.
Has she considered contacting the Better Business Bureau or a
consumer advocacy organization to help her?