  From: clifford
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] newly installed bathroom with poor cleanup

  Dear Rita:
  I doubt that a home-owner can buy insurance to protect against an
incompetitant builder, but the contractor should have liability insurance to
cover negligent acts of employees. Someone suggested going to the regulatory
agencies in the location of the problem. That approach along with calling the
local television station, just might result in quicker action to corect the
problem. An attorney should also be aware of those options.

  Yours Truly,

  Clifford Wilson