  From: Joy Cyr
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:29 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Invisible Fencing for Dogs

  Good day fellow listers,
  You have been so very helpful in the past I am hoping you may be able to
share your knowledge with me again. Has anyone ever used or installed (or
preferably Both) one of these fences? I know the basics of how one functions
but I don't know anyone who has one. Absolutely any advice, personal
experiences or suggestions about what I ought to be looking for or keeping in
mind would be appreciated.

  Thank you for any and all replies,
  Yours sincerely,
  Joy

  Please say thank you to Canada's soldiers! Express your appreciation directly
to the men and women serving overseas. Contribute to their comfort by sending
them a little touch of handmade warmth from home.
  To find out how you can help, please visit www.operationtoastytoes.ca. Let's
show our troops we care!