From: Dan Rossi
To: Blind Handyman List
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 5:03 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] orientification

Does it matter which way you lay down OSB board on the floor joists?

Does the long edge have to run parallel to the joists, or doesn't it
matter? I laid out the joists with the idea that the short edges would
run parallel to the joists, but before I start screwing things down, I
want to make sure I don't screw them up.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

database 4989 (20100331) __________