In many older homes that" stuff" was used  for flooring. that is why
say back in the 70's  when a mobile home was new it smelled so bad.  I
used to pick the dumps back then and a  moble home plant was nearby and
they dumped off  sections  of that   over glued board.  brought home the
stuff to make shelves.   it was tougher to cut with a saw blade and   I
think we ujsed  the twisted  skinny nails to put some downon a floor
which  was a big mistake. I am like others here  would prefer to use
regular wood. Lee

 On Thu, Apr
01,
2010 at 08:43:00AM
-0500, Dave Andrus

--
CHUBBY CHECKER just had a CHICKEN SANDWICH in downtown DULUTH!