From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Dan Rossi
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 6:59 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] orientification

Al,

O S B is oriented Strand Board. It seems to be a cross between plywood and
particle board. It is made up of long strands of wood, but rather than being
randomly glued together, the strands are aligned in specific patterns.

The How Stuff Works article claims that plywood and OSB are pretty similar
in strength and durability, but that OSB is susceptible to swelling if
exposed to moisture after it is cut.

Does anyone know how to seal cut ends of OSB?

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi