also there was a book written by a Doctor Alfred Zamm who talked
about  sick homes .   It is moisture and heat which brings out the
fumes more in that artificial  boarding.  If someone has allergies  it
might be best to  leave that material at the  stores. Lee

 On

--
CHUBBY CHECKER just had a CHICKEN SANDWICH in downtown DULUTH!