Hey that sounds similar to the Staber that we have. The Staber acts like a
front-load, but is a top-load.
On Apr 9, 2010, at 1:28 PM, Bob Kennedy wrote:

> We have a Fisher Paykel and it's great. It is still a top loading model, and
> I labeled the buttons I need to use.
>
> It gives feedback through tones which is kind of nice. But I guess the
> feature I like most is the sensing technology. It only runs enough watter to
> clean the weight of the load inside. No filling to the top no matter what.
>
> And when it spins, it sounds like a jet winding up. My wife likes to hang
> clothes out most of the time. When it's done spinning, everything including
> big towels are only damp.
>
> We got ours from Lowes a few years back but it does a great job still.
>
> BTW, for anyone wondering, Lowes contracts through Sears to service the
> appliances they sell.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/