  From: Blaine Deutscher
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 6:17 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] using an air nailer and an air compressor

  Hello there.

  When I took construction in high school we used air nailers. I was just
  wondering if anyone who was totaly blind has used one with out sighted
  assistance? If you have how do you know how much pressure the compressor is
  at? I'd like to get one but am not sure how to tell what the pressure gage
  is at. If anyone can help that would be great.

  Blaine