I have had an air compressor for a while now and never had any trouble
using my nail guns. I have three, a framing gun what they call a brad gun and a
middle size one. If the gun is not shooting hard enough tern up the pressure
some. I also have many other pneumatic tools and just connect them and go. In
fact, when I built my shop I ran p v c pipe thru the wall and put my compressor
in another room so it wouldn't be so noisy. I just have a switch to tern it on
and off in the shop, I never see the regulator at all.

   Phil Parr.