I agree that it is a very good practice to drain the condensation out of the
compressor tank .

Art
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Agent086b
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 6:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] using an air nailer and an air compressor

  Hi,
  do I take it you don't drain the condensation out of the compressor?
  I have been doing this every time I turn it off. Not sure if this is
  necessary but a lot of water comes out at times.
  Max.
  On 10/05/2010 08:15, Phil Parr wrote:
  > I have had an air compressor for a while now and never had any trouble
using my nail guns. I have three, a framing gun what they call a brad gun and a
middle size one. If the gun is not shooting hard enough tern up the pressure
some. I also have many other pneumatic tools and just connect them and go. In
fact, when I built my shop I ran p v c pipe thru the wall and put my compressor
in another room so it wouldn't be so noisy. I just have a switch to tern it on
and off in the shop, I never see the regulator at all.

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
  > Or

  > Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
  > http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/
  >
  > Visit the archives page at the following address
  >
  > If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
  > http://www.jaws-users.com/
list just send a blank message to: