All of this talk about gas grills reminds me of the guy that jumped out of an
airplane.  His rip
cord got tangled and wasn't working, so as he plumeted toward the ground,
frantically pulling on his
rip cord, he met a little old lady going straight up.  He yelled to her and
asked if she knew
anything about rip cords?  She yelled back and said, No!  Do you know anything
about gas stoves?

Have a great day, unless you have made other plans.

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send
an email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Then, reply to the confirmation email that you will receive from Yahoo Groups,
and you will be on
the list.

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road