Sorry for the delay! I'm currently working on that, it'll most likely be up
some time tomorrow. That only covers the video-* media features, given that
Safari has already shipped the regular (non-prefixed) dynamic-range media
feature, should we go ahead with shipping that and follow up with
video-dynamic-range after TAG review in a separate I2S?