Hi,

A few questions, is there any plan to move the spec code into HTML or
other relevant specs? Do we have PRs for that?

There's another feature called "Fenced frames"
(https://chromestatus.com/feature/5699388062040064) that is currently
being worked on. Wouldn't be nice to explain how anonymous iframes vs
fencedrames are? And if they interact in some way or not? Would
fencedrames need an anonymous attribute at some point? Maybe we could
add some of this information into the explainer.

About the explainer, the one used in the TAG review is:
https://github.com/camillelamy/explainers/blob/main/anonymous_iframes.md
But now it seems to be integrated into the spec
https://wicg.github.io/anonymous-iframe/ which is not very common. Also
the explainer usually includes the problem, alternatives discussed and
the like, and now they're like separated sections in the spec. Maybe
some reformatting could be useful.

I guess it'd be also nice to ensure we have proper documentation about
this, "anonymous" attribute is not mentioned at MDN:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/iframe

Cheers,
  Rego