Discussed in the API owners meeting yesterday. It sounds like work is
ongoing to fully resolve issue #5
<https://github.com/WICG/anonymous-iframe/issues/5> including a good
discussion at WebAppSec WG yesterday (summary in the Mozilla standards
position issue <https://github.com/mozilla/standards-positions/issues/628>).
Arthur, let us know when you think decisions are captured sufficiently for
API owners to re-evaluate.

Thanks,
   Rick